Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 12, 2009

The Mystery Girl



i jump off my bed, n woke up in the middle of the night...n it was one dark n spooky night. I look out through the window, there was no sign of the moon n the stars… they all seemed to be engulfed in the utter darkness..n I hd second thoughts if I really hd my eyes open. If this ws not enough, the barking dogs managed to send a shiver down my spine, and I jumped back to my bed, closed my eyes as hard as I could. I could hardly breathe and felt a ton on my chest….i guess I was scared. I always loved the darkness and its quiescence bt tht is what scares me most as well. This is the kind of dichotomy which perfectly defines me & my life…!!!!

But jst when it seemed that fear was about to overtake my thoughts, out of nowhere It flashed before my eyes & I could see her right in front ….sigh....!! I wouldn’t dare open my eyes, she looked immaculate and so beautiful….like a white angel. I desperately wanted to hold her in my arms n take her to my lips, bt the more I got closer to her, the more she receded from me. Back in my college days, I remember sitting in the classrooms, the only thing I cld think of…ws her. Everyone kept telling me tht I should never get close to her, and it was no less than dangerous. Bt I had to do what I had to, and always listened to what I thought was right…so found ways to get close to her. she was always there with me in my arms when I was deserted and lonesome, listening to my senseless crap without a frown.

This is how it had started, n how I wished I cld have her back in my arms & could tell her how much I love and care for her…. So there I ws searching aimlessly fr her in the middle of a fearful night all around the city...sounds really crazy, right. A wise man once said that “ where there is a will there is a way”..n I always believed in this philosophy and it was my only life boat at this hour of desperation. After several hours of frenzy search…..EUREKA…there she was right in front of me and it was no dream…!!! I was left speechless and had no words to utter. I got her back to my room in a hurry and could hardly take my eyes off her. so at last it was time to take her in my arms and brought her close to my lips……n all I utter is " MARLBORO, I love U "….. only to realize that I didn’t hv a light….damn…!!!!

5 comments:

Life has a peculiar way of teaching things !!! said...

But how can you wake up in the middle of the night ... when you actually don't sleep the whole night ??? ha ha ha

Daneb said...

lol...ya...i thnk i might soon turn into an owl or probably a bat....!!!!

Child Of Adam said...

Umm.. who exactly is MAL_BORO???? Ive heard of the brand MARLBORO.... is maalboro, some maal whose name is BORO?? LMAO... sounds very assamese man... LMAO.... anyway... i do hope that you and maalboro have great nights together.... :P

Daneb said...

ohhh..ya ...we did hv a great night...she ws burning red hot..n thr ws smoke all over...lol...!!!

Child Of Adam said...

just A night?????? dats sad man... I was looking forward to hearing nightsssss stories from you... He he... Like you said.. she was burning red hot...I hope you do have some burn injuries man...