Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 8, 2008

9:46 am DOG......


Spatial location: 28.38N 77.13E probably a few meters above sea level
Time: 9.46 am

Jst outside my karakoram hostel I saw a dog bathing in sunshine all alone & gazing at the closest star to our planet. Hs eyes hd the glare n reflected the light like the tranquil waters reflecting the blue sky above. Nothng seemed to vex hm…. But ws really anything on hs mind….??
if nt then hw I wished I ws like hm….having nothng on my mind, detached frm the past n hidden frm the future….hvng complete peace of mind. How I wished I ws a resistor (of any value…)…..who’s present is governed by just hs present experiences & nt by hs past or future….i envy u all resistors…!!!!

We constantly hv voice in our mind shouting n screaming & occasionally civilized n singing. Its really hard to forget things one wnts to…. Wht I cn do most is run….bt I dnt intent to run away frm my past, I jst wnt a few moments in wch I cld imbibe the feeling of void n nullity….i mght be miles away frm it …bt I hv something wch those stupid resistors lack…..The power to LIVE…n I am surely gng to live my LIFE my own way….!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: