Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Ilusive Beauty....??




“Life is beautiful….” that's what most people would say…!!! There is so much of beauty all around us, Delhi is one such place where beauty refuses to set with the setting sun ….beauty which will enthrall and leave u dumbfounded….its something wch will drive us to a world so pretty n attractive….a world full of delusions & illusions…a world where your thoughts are taken over by imagination & actions by dreams….a world with so much of light that can easily make one go blind…!! where we reach a state in which we understand the world no more than the creepy little insects dwelling in our houses & care no mare than cats and dogs in the streets (No offence to Cats and Dogs though). I call this world a Mirage subspace ".

But I ask is tht all, is it the ultimate search…?? is that the sole reason we r here….?? if we somehow manage to peek and look beyond this world we will come across a world totally different……a world where there is more darkness than the darkest of nights with no ray of hope. A world so turbulent that it can sink the biggest of ships & the strongest of minds. A world plagued by poverty & pauperization….this is what I happen to see almost everyday midst all the beautiful faces when I lay my feet outside my hostel gate….

I see small kids shivering & literally shaking in the cold with barely anything on there body…….& I have shivers down my body when they still manage to have a smile on their faces & innocence in their eyes. I see toddlers scrambling across the streets with news papers n magazines, trying to please & convince beautiful faces. I see them deprived from light of pedagogy & pushed In the depths of poverty & ignorance. I see the hunger & desperation on their faces and think how barbaric has life been to them & then I see myself just to realize how lucky I am. How lucky I am to have almost everything I ever wanted, probably got more than I deserved & still have a never ending list of kvetches……we are so preoccupied with our lives & our petty problems that we often overlook a world so close to us.

But is it our inability to look beyond the “ Mirage subspace ” into the veridical world..?? Or is it our perpetual fear of that direful world that keeps us nescient of the truths. I believe it’s the latter that keeps us unwitting. It is the fear of cognizing a world, that compels us to live midst mirages & illusions. Bt I think its time that we free ourselves from clutches of any such fear & embrace the world close by. How do we get rid of the fear…?? I cn’t tell u that because I don’t have  any clue, it is said tht We can never see past the choices we cn't understand “ but what I know for certainty is that our fear lies in our mind & we control our minds. So if we all do our midget bit we can certainly bring happiness in the lives of people who have been dwelling beneath dense dark clouds of utter sorrows . 


I firmly believe in Causality, every cause draws an effect & every good cause will certainly result in positive effect. Just imagine if could bring smile even on a single face our worthless life may get a entirely new meaning. Just imagine if could impregnate light into even a single life, the kind of brightness & joy it will bring in our lives. But like all good things it too demands immense courage, will & sacrifice and those who manage to fulfill it, will not only make their lives worth but may even experience a beauty far more enchanting & enthralling than any…………………………………………………………….

3 comments:

Child Of Adam said...

Nice as it is... I think it'll be a better read once you stop using words like..
wch inplace of which..
thts in place of that.
Thr in place of there.

deshpande said...

awesome DJ! great thoughts...

Daneb said...

@Sid: ya that's true.. and actually I have stopped using them.. But this was long time back, infact my first post.