Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 8, 2008

I AM WHO I AM.........

Every day when i wake up, the first thing I do is to search fr my tattered green tooth-brush……n after 2 and a half min of hard work with it ….i look fr my watch….n then fr my notebooks wch I got to carry to the classroom. Many a times its only aftr reaching my fav classroom I realize tht I shld hv kept my eyes open, while selecting notebooks wch I hd to carry fr the day….!!!

N hr I am in the classroom trying to gather a few bits n pieces of knowledge out of zillions of it being constantly thrown at us, while searching fr lost ones…!! cometh lab time…the time when I embark on a new journey, a journey to seek verifiable results. Bt as ubiquitous Murphy would agree, the results seemed to elude me till eternity.

Its only in the midnight admits the tranquility of the darkness I ask myslf wht am I really searching…??? Is it the search fr notebooks or the watch, is it the scattered pieces of knowledge or verifiable results…??? I guess nt….all I am searching at the end of the day is jst MYSELF ”….!!! Who is ths ME…?? Whn I look beyond the obvious… I hv no answers, all I hv is Myslf…!!! I hv already spent a total of 8854 days wth myslf to be precise bt almost each day I hv got new glimpse of “Myslf ”. All I understand is tht I am such miniscule piece in ths unimaginable stretch of the Cosmos.
Probably my search may nvr be fertile & I may nvr gt to find myself. Probably we r nt meant to knw it. Bt wht I do knw is tht I wl continue the pursuit…….the pursuit of not only “ MYSLF ” bt “ INNER SELF ” as well. All I cn say is .......................I AM WHO I AM.............

No comments: